Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Skin Care



Hey all! I wanted to share my current skin care routine. I love reading about skin care and learning new tips and tricks from others! This time of year can be so stressful on a lot of our skin, especially mine living in the cold midwest. I envy those of you who live in warmer weather right now and have some moisture in your skin! My morning and night routines are slightly different but I use the same products everyday.

Every morning when I wake up I start by doing the usual, combing my hair, brushing my teeth, washing my face. (this is of course when I can actually pull myself away from Theo's cuddles) I like to wash my face with warm water using Philosophy Purity Facial Wash, you can find here. I love using this facial cleanser because it already has a built in toner which is perfect for someone like me who likes to keep it simple! After washing and patting my face dry, I go in with fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream which you can find here. That completes it for my morning routine! I like to keep it pretty simple since mornings can be a little draggy anyways. 

As for night time I start by taking off my eye makeup with whatever makeup remover I currently have on hand, which is the Simple Cleansing Micellar Water. I am really enjoying this one right now, it does not leave my eyes super oily. You can find it here! After removing all my eye makeup I wet my Clarisonic (you can find here, I have the Mia2) with warm water and apply a ring of the Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser directly to the bristles. I then wet my face with warm water and start on my face with my Clarisonic, starting with my chin, moving upwards from my no, I go in with the Philosophy Clear Days Ahead acne treatment pads for my stubborn acne spots. You can find these gifts from heaven here! (I swear by these) Finishing up this process I moisturize with the Belif Moisturizing Bomb that you can find here. This bomb seriously saves my skin during these cold months! This finishes it up for my every day/night skin care routine! About once or twice a week I will go in with the GlamGlow Youthmud Treatment Mask which I use as an exfoliant. You can purchase this here. This has been my go-to exfoliant forever now!

 What are some of your must have skin care products?
Thanks for stopping by!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment